What is SEO? Improving the quality & quantity of traffic to your website from organic search engines.
What are the 4 parts of SEO?
- CONTENT - creating the info on your website to align with what people are searching for, then answering their questions and leading them towards a sale
- BACKLINKS - proving your trustworthiness to Google by getting endorsements from other websites in the form of links to your website. The more authority the site has that links to you, the more authority you gain.
- TECHNICAL - Google doesn't want to send people to your website if it's not mobile-friendly, it takes forever to load, or it has broken links.
- LOCAL - if you're running a business with a local presence, local SEO can help you show up in geographically-specific search results and on Google Maps
What's included in SEOctober?
- This course has one goal: creating content that is both beloved by Google and brings in your ideal client.
- Over the course of these lessons, you'll write a new post and optimize it for search.
- Each video is 3-5 minutes, with homework that should take <10 minutes/lesson.